We will protect personal information by building a mechanism for protecting personal information and thoroughly recognizing the importance of protecting personal information and making efforts.
Article 1 What is personal information?
1."Personal information"shall refer to"personal information"in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and contact information contained in the information. , Refers to information that can identify a specific individual by other descriptions.
2. Of the personal information,"history information and characteristic information"refers to information other than the"personal information"specified above, such as services used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, etc. It refers to the date and time of use, usage method, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal, etc.
Article 2 How to get personal information
1. This service may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number when the user registers for use. .. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information and payment information made between users and business partners include our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be obtained from"destination").
2. In this service, for users, services and software used, purchased products, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search keywords, date and time of use, usage method, usage environment (the terminal when using through a mobile terminal) (Including communication status, various setting information when using), IP address, cookie information, location information, history information and characteristic information such as individual identification information of the terminal, use the service of our company or partner, or visit the page You will get it when you browse.
Article 3 Purpose of acquiring and using personal information
The purposes of acquiring and using personal information in this service are as follows.
1. Registration information such as name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, purchased products, and their prices so that customers can view and correct their own registration information and usage status. Purpose of displaying information about
2. Purpose of using contact information such as name, address, and e-mail address to notify customers, send products, and contact them as necessary.
3. Purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, arrival result of mail with delivery certificate, etc. to verify identity
4. Information on payment such as product name and quantity purchased, type and period of service used, number of times, billing amount, name, address, bank account number and credit card number for billing the product price Purpose of using
5. In order to make it easy to enter data, display the registered information on the input screen or transfer it to other services (including those provided by partner companies) based on the customer's instructions. Purpose to do
7. In order to respond to inquiries from customers, we will provide information necessary for providing services to customers, such as inquiries and billing information, as well as customer service usage status and contact information. Purpose of use
8. Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 Management of personal information
In order to keep customer's personal information accurate and up-to-date and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, it is necessary to maintain a security system, maintain a management system, and thoroughly educate employees. We will take various measures, implement safety measures, and strictly manage personal information.
Article 5 Disclosure of personal information
1. If you request the disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it only to you without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 6 Provision of personal information to a third party
1. Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be managed appropriately and will not be provided to third parties without the prior consent of our customers, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- It is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person may hinder the performance of the affairs. If there is
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When this service entrusts all or part of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use of the user, and When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or is placed in a state where the person can easily know.
Article 7 Security measures for personal information
In this service, we take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
We will always collect information regarding the protection of personal information and strive to take the latest security measures.
Article 8 Correction and deletion of personal information
1. If the personal information held by this service is incorrect, the customer can request the correction or deletion of the personal information according to the procedure specified by this service.
2. If we receive a request from the customer and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, this service will correct or delete the personal information without delay and notify the customer of this.
Article 9 Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
When a customer requests suspension or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as"suspension of use, etc.") because personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was acquired illegally. We will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the customer to that effect. However, if you have a large amount of money to suspend the use of personal information, or if it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information, we will take alternative measures.
1. This service will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information held and other norms.
Article 11 Personal information manager
UZ DESIGN FACTORY Yuji Hideshima Co., Ltd.
Article 12 Inquiries
Address:Yubinbango177-0052 Nerima-ku, Tokyo Sekimachihigashi 1-28-12 - 201